Phone Recycle Bank - Recycle Your Handsets & Tablets
Phone Recycle Bank is a mobile recycling company owned and run by 20:20 Mobile Group, one of the largest mobile handset and accessories distributors in the world. The Phone Recycle Bank is one of the mobile phone recycling sites with wonderful usability. If you are waiting to get cash on the old phone, visit Phone Recycle Bank, which pays for selling your mobile to them. You will find an easy way to use the website that allows you to complete the process in only few clicks.
Old mobiles are accepted by Phone Recycle Bank, so if you are looking to recycle an old working mobile phone then its really great! It also recycles damaged and broken mobile phones. So, whether your old used mobile phone is in great working condition or not, you will still be happy when you sell mobile phones to Phone Recycle Bank.
About Phone Recycle Bank :
- Easy recycling process.
- Accepts working and non-working mobile phones.
- Price will be paid on non-working mobile phones.
- Consists Free postage address.
- Estimated payment in 4 days.
- Payment methods: Cheque.
- Recycle Bank sends envelopes for customers to use.
- Recycle Bank allows you to use your own envelopes.
- It Can recycle more than one old mobile at a time.
- 80% of phones purchased are put to reuse.